Things to know:
How to use this site
Applying for jobs is free!
Maximise your chances of success by signing up to our Crew Membership
- Create a profile
(International applicants must also register for Crew Membership which is AU$49.95.)
- Add your Work History
- Choose a job you're interested in
- Apply for a job and use your cover letter to tell us about yourself
- Wait for a response - we'll get back to you within 14 days!
You receive our World Recruitment Agent list, contacts for over 115 cruise companies, full job descriptions to maximise your knowledge of what you need to know to apply, and our resume templates.
CruiseStaff on Facebook
CruiseStaff on Twitter
Take care of the passengers needs and also assist the doctors
Also aide in assisting the crew when they are unwell or have had an accident requiring immediate medical attention
Currently work in ED, ICU, cardiac care or remote / rural nursing.
4 months on the ship followed by 2 months off
This position has the following requirements that must be met by all applicants:
(You'll need to sign up with Cruise Staff and submit a resumé online in one of the following formats: DOC, PDF, RTF, TXT)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in all positions
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read and write English.
Paid members of Cruise Staff have access to further information for each position, including:
- Salary scale
- Position privileges
- Other minimum requirements
- Officer ranking (who'll you'll share your cabin with)
- Resumé templates to increase your chances of success
The cost of joining is an investment in your cruise career. Find out more »